The UM Cheerleading Team was officially established in Aug 2021, which is a co-ed team with a total of 23 team members. The team is placed as competitive cheerleading with the aim of promoting cheerleading culture and the sense of belonging at UM with high-quality performance within the UM campus.
The UM Cheerleading Team, which is managed by the Office of Sports Affairs (OSA), follows the same rights and obligations as a university team. The team conducts a total of 4 hours training each week with extra training sessions for upcoming performances and competitions. Through intensive training, team members are able to create significant memories and develop cheerleading skills, such as tumbling, choreography, motions and jumps.
Don’t hesitate to join the big family by filling in the online registration form https://go.um.edu.mo/21pdcgyz and we will contact you soon.
Team Member’s Benefits:
- Free cheerleading regular training and dance guidance;
- Opportunities to be recommended for attending exchange trips;
- Opportunities to be recommended for participating in the summer program;
- Team member who has an attendance rate of 75% or above will receive 4 OSA PE hours and 400 CS point in every semester.
Contact and Enquiry:
- Office of Sports Affairs（N8-1017）
- Ms. Candice Leong
- Phone Number: 8822 8848
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org